Our Spring 2017 Scholarship Program is now open for registration!
One Grand Prize Winner will receive $300 toward cost of licensure for the NCLEX plus free access to a GraduateX review course that’s valued at $289!
This is an annual scholarship for nursing candidates who need to get certified. Applicants must enter prior to May 31st, 2017, when the winner will be chosen and announced by our staff.
Who is Eligible?
In order to be considered for this NCLEX scholarship, you should be actively pursuing a nursing degree. This means you’re either working and getting ready to study for the exam or in school and looking to embark on your nursing journey. We will select the best candidate based on a range of factors, including GPA, work experience, and performance.
History of the NCLEX Scholarship
Crush the NCLEX is dedicated to helping nursing school students get certified as quickly and as effortlessly as possible. Ensuring licensure is difficult, so we wanted to provide a way to give one student a chance to prepare for the test with the help of one of the best study tools available to nursing candidates.
Given the state of the economy and significant student loan problems, we figured we’d help out with the cost of a review course and the NCLEX fees. Passing the test is the hard part, so let us make it easier and cheaper to do so.
Included with Grand Prize
- $300 reimbursement of NCLEX fees
- GraduateX NCLEX Review Course ($289 value)
- Price Range: $289
- Instructors: Expert instructors available during class sessions
- Study Time: More than 300 hours of video content
- Course Features: Video courses, recorded lessons, references and reading material, mobile application
- Practice Questions: Thousands
- Course Delivery: Video & Live Online Q&A Sessions with Instructors
- Recorded Video Lessons
- Practice Questions
- Strategy Help
- Key Terms
- Test Plan
- Online Community/Forum
- Live Questions Answered